ANIMAL Stak by Universal Nutrition
The T-Enhancing Stack You Need To Get Proper Jacked
Men of any age need to maintain high levels of testosterone in order to get lean muscle growth, maintain endurance, feel energized and have good sex drive. And for most men, a regular DAA supplement would suffice as a t-booster. But if you’re a true gym freak who trains long and hard to get those muscles jacked, you know that getting an above-average, good quality test booster will help you see better and faster results.
Universal Nutrition has created a product called Animal Stak specifically for athletes and gym rats who wish to boost their performance and maintain endurance even through “freakish training routines.” Animal Stak is an all-in-one multi-vitamin, testosterone booster, growth hormone (GH) enhancer, and anti-aromatase supplement that can help you gain those mega-sized muscles in no time.
This is a serious supplement for serious athletes so don’t try this at home kids…unless you’re a man who can take it.
Taking a closer look at Animal Stak’s…
Mechanisms Of Action
Simple is definitely not the word you want to use when describing Animal Stak’s formula. There are over 20 different ingredients in the blend and to talk about each of them would not only be time-consuming but essentially quite dull. Instead, we’re going to discuss what the 3 main groups of ingredients do and what type of benefits they can bring to you.
- The Pro-Testosterone complex, as the name suggests, is designed to increase testosterone levels in the body. This complex contains ingredients such as fenugreek extract, which certain research studies have suggested may increase testosterone release via boosting luteinizing hormone (LH) production. However, we all know that there’s only one ingredient that has been shown to actually increase t-levels in humans and that’s DAA (D-Aspartic Acid). So even though this complex does contain ingredients that can increase libido, strength and energy, it may not actually increase your overall testosterone levels.
- Things get a little more interesting as we move on to the Growth Hormone Support blend. This blend contains the famous supplement Arginine, which is an amino acid that our bodies need to produce growth hormones. As we reach our 30s and 40s, the amount of growth hormone in our system decreases, which is why a loss of muscle mass and an increase in body fat becomes common. An increase in human growth hormone levels may slow down our body’s natural aging process. The problem with Arginine supplementation, however, is that it’s very uncertain. Studies have shown that while it works really great for a select few, many men experience absolutely no growth hormone increase while using it. Either way, those who did attain an improvement in growth hormone levels received a dose of 10-30 g of arginine daily, which Animal Stak may or may not have (we don’t know because the dosages of each ingredient is hidden under “proprietary blend”).
- The Restorative Support complex is an added bonus that you won’t really find in other test boosters. It’s designed to help with muscle recovery because let’s face it…you are going to experience some kind of soreness after all those trips to the gym.
Like most pro-hormone supplements, Animal Stak made us feel more energized and helped us look fuller after a few weeks of use. We made sure to track our results by noting down our experiences through the weeks. Check out what happened…
- Week 1: A significant and highly noticeable increase in strength and overall energy was noticed. Our men felt excited to work out and managed to rip through the gym like they never did before. Even after 1 week straight of rigorous exercise, they experienced minimal muscle soreness, which can be attributed to the Restorative Support complex.
- Week 2: Even though we were at least trying to work out every other day, we put on more bulk than muscle, which resulted in fuller looking as opposed to muscular looking bodies. By this week, it became really clear that you should really dedicate yourself fully to the gym if you decide to use Animal Stak.
- Week 3: Three men reported feeling more aggressive sexually, which isn’t as good as it sounds. I guess Animal Stak really does bring out the “animal” in you.
- Week 4: Considering the fact that we’re not bodybuilders, we felt kind of relieved to come off the product. It was far too strong for us and made us feel overly aggressive. A guy who decided to stop gymming actually experienced slight anxiety, which again only proves that Animal Stak is designed for gym junkies and serious athletes.
If you take a look at the reviews online you’ll see that there’s quite a lot of complaints made about side effects. Some people say that using Animal Stak gave them stomachaches, nausea, vomiting, a heavy crash at the end of the day and a skin-crawling sensation. Thank God that none of the members from our gang experienced such vicious side effects, but we do have to mention some of the things we’ve read on other review sites.
Directions of Use
Animal Stak’s formula makes it as clear as day that the product is designed specifically for weightlifters and bodybuilders, who are serious about getting an Incredible Hulk figure and won’t stop doing dumbbell bicep curls until they get massive, bulky arms.
Using the product did give us whopping amounts of energy, but in an aggressive, competitive sense, which was helpful only towards exercise. That being said, this is definitely not the appropriate t-booster or those of us who aren’t looking to go through such an intense, far-reaching daredevil attitude.
Animal Stak may help with muscle growth and increased endurance for a while, but what you really want in the long-term is to have confidence, to wake up feeling excited about life, to be motivated and to maintain a positive attitude. And to achieve those goals, you’re going to need a much more unique formula – one that can boost your mental performance, improve mood and increase overall energy levels. Our go-to is UpLift, which you can read more about here. Leave a comment down below to let us know what you think about Animal Stak if you’ve tried it or feel free to contact us with questions!