EVLTEST by EVLUTION NUTRITION
2-In-1 T-Booster And Sleep Support To Cut Fat & Get Massive Gains
Test boosters that double up as sleep aid supplements are actually becoming quite popular in the market. They may sound strange at first because t-boosters are supposedly designed to hype up your body and give you energy, but the idea behind this whole 2-in-1 concept is pretty simple – testosterone and the majority of your other hormones are released during sleep, so by improving the quality of your sleep, you are receiving the benefit of increased hormone release. EVLTEST fits into this category of test boosters given that its formula promises to boost natural t-levels, sex drive, strength, and promote optimal sleep.
The product is ranked as one of the best t-boosters on BodyBuilding.com and has generally received pretty good comments from male customers worldwide so we are hoping to see some great results with this one. Its formula consists of the clinically proven testosterone-boosting ingredient, DAA (D-Aspartic Acid), which is something that we always look for. Find out if EVLTEST is the highly effective T-booster we all hope it to be.
Taking a closer look at EVLTEST’s…
Vitamin D 1,000 IU
Vitamin B6 11 mg
Magnesium 160 mg
Zinc 30 mg
D-Aspartic Acid 3,120 mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract 750 mg
Fenugreek Seed Extract 500 mg
Diiondolylmethane 250 mg
Mechanisms Of Action
It wouldn’t be very helpful if we were to tell you guys what the ingredients in the formula are without describing how they actually work. Right off the bat we can tell you that there’s a lot of good stuff in the formula but there are a couple of ingredients that don’t necessarily need to be in there.
- EVLTEST contains 3,120 mg of DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) – just the right amount that you need to see a significant increase in overall testosterone levels. Please note that your T levels may increase in the first two weeks of use before they will probably reach optimal levels and stay there. DAA supplementation has been shown to increase T by up to 40%, resulting in more energy, better sex drive, increased physical strength, reduced fat and more.
- The Magnesium and Zinc in the formula are going to help with promoting restful sleep. Plenty of research studies have shown that nightly administration of magnesium and zinc may help induce better sleep quality. Remember that quality sleep is needed for proper muscle recovery, high energy levels throughout the day and low anxiety.
For the majority of us, it’s not like we’re here checking out testosterone boosters because we’ve just come back from the doctor’s office with test results showing low levels of T. We’re just tired of not being able to be at our best and we’ve actually decided to do something about it. So the truth is – we don’t really care about the brand of the supplement or how the bottle looks; we just want something that works to boost both our mental and physical performance in both the short and long-term. Take a look at what happened when we gave EVLTEST a try:
- Week 1: They weren’t kidding when they said that this product would help support better sleep. On day 4 most of us woke up feeling amazing – I’m talking high energy levels, a lot of motivation and a really positive attitude. We were really impressed with the results we got from EVLTEST in week 1.
- Week 2: During week 2 we wanted to test whether EVLTEST could help turn us into beasts at the gym. You could say that it sort of did – we didn’t tire as quickly and we were able to achieve our training goals. However, EVLTEST’s effects weren’t the strongest that we had ever experienced.
- Week 3: EVLTEST continued to promote high energy levels through week 3. On some mornings, however, we would wake up feeling a little too hyped up, meaning we didn’t get the kind of energy that was useful for work.
- Week 4: At the end of week 4 we agreed as a team that EVLTEST worked really, really well as a sleep aid, energy booster and even muscle support supplement. Our guys basically fell in love with the product after getting an entire month of really good quality sleep, which made them feel energized and rejuvenated in the morning (most of the time, anyway).
Surprisingly enough, when we decided to do a quick search on the Internet just to see what other guys think about the product, we were seeing a lot of 2-3 out of 5 stars. Apparently the only real difference that most people felt was boosted energy levels in the morning and a slight increase in muscle strength. We were able to gather this information off of 5-6 reviews alone so of course you still have a very good chance at experiencing better results with the product.
You can get yourself a bottle of EVLTEST from either EVLNutrition.com or BodyBuilding.com. EVLNutrition.com sells it for $39.99/month’s supply and BodyBuilding.com sells it for $34.99/month’s supply. Obviously the second choice is cheaper but we’re not sure whether it comes with a full refund guarantee.
We’re happy to say that there are no major downsides to this product. Some users have said that they’ve seen increased acne with the use of EVLTEST, but that’s a very, very common side effect to supplements with over 2,000 mg of DAA.
Directions of Use
Pretty simple process here – you’re suggested to take 4 capsules around half an hour before bedtime. Again, we really like the idea of taking t-boosting supplements at bedtime because they allow you to wake up with a very different, more motivated mindset. Since EVLTEST does primarily work overnight, you may want to consider doing your regular exercise or heading to the gym in the morning rather than post-work.
We don’t identify ourselves as your typical gang of meatheads obsessed with building sleeve-ripping biceps and rock-hard abs (not that there’s anything wrong with them), so our expectations for a testosterone booster may be different to your own. We tend to look for something that not only can make us look good but essentially feel great, so that we have the energy and patience to prioritize what’s important in our lives and achieve our personal goals. EVLTEST is a good product that fitness freaks should give a try if they’ve found themselves unlucky with other athlete-oriented t-boosting supplements. It’s not the kind of t-booster that will increase your aggression too much at the gym but you may see improvements with muscle strength and stamina.
Just in case excessive muscle building isn’t your cup of tea and you identify more with us in that you’re looking for a supplement that can make you feel great every single day, feel free to jump back to our home page by clicking here, where you’ll see a variety of other products available, including our Editors’ top choice, UpLift.