JYM Supplement Science’s Alpha JYM
The Testosterone Booster That Separates The Men From The Boys
Dr. Jim Stoppani, founder of JYM Supplement Science is a respectable and well-known man who has got both the smarts and the gains. More specifically, he has a Ph.D. in exercise physiology, is a best-selling author, has trained celebrities such as LL Cool J and “The Rock” Johnson, and still has his rock-hard abs even at 46 years old. His supplement company offers a range of products, all of which are aimed at individuals who wish to see better and more significant results from their hard work at the gym. While we would love to check out and discuss with you guys all of JYM’s fantastic supplements, today’s focus will be on JYM’s Alpha JYM, a potent testosterone booster.
Alpha JYM is designed to support healthy testosterone levels so that you can, at any age, maintain optimal male health, experience muscle growth, and prolong great strength. The manufacturers of the product are confident that by using Alpha JYM’s carefully selected, well-researched ingredients, you will no longer struggle with low testosterone by getting a safe increase in testosterone levels.
Taking a closer look at Jym Alpha Jym’s…
Fenugreek seed extract 500mg
Damiana leaf 500mg
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250mg
Ashwagandha root extract 500mg
Eurycoma longifolia extract 100mg
Mechanisms Of Action
Alpha JYM’s ingredients all have different mechanisms of action that may or may not allow them to boost testosterone levels in the body. Take a look at how some of these ingredients work…
- Although Fenugreek extract is famously marketed as a testosterone-boosting supplement, most of the existing scientific studies on the ingredient prove otherwise. However, Fenugreek has been shown to increase libido and reduce body fat percentage – two benefits that are often associated with boosted testosterone.
- Eurycoma longifolia extract directly influences the testes and orders them to heighten testosterone levels. They communicate with the testicles’ Leydig cells and inhibit the action of estrogen-stimulating enzyme, aromatase.
- Quercetin increases testosterone levels by stopping it from getting excreted through the kidneys. For this reason, athletes often supplement with quercetin in hopes of attaining increased endurance and muscle strength.
The best part about Alpha JYM is that it solely uses very well researched ingredients. It is clear that Dr. Stoppani has used his thorough knowledge of sports nutrition and personally incorporated it into his supplements. It’s not everyday that you come across a Ph.D. scientist-made product!
However, most of the research that has been done on these ingredients is ongoing and inconclusive, meaning scientists are still trying to prove whether or not they work. For example, here’s the truth about Eurycoma longifolia (EL) extract – the compound has been thought to have some testosterone enhancing effects, but a study conducted by Dr. Tajul Ariff that was published on NCBI showed that there were no significant differences in testosterone levels and body weight between rats who received EL supplementation and rats who did not. That’s just one example, but you get the gist.
From what we’ve seen, these ingredients may work well in the short-term to boost testosterone levels and thus muscle growth and energy levels. It would therefore be quite surprising to see such effects present in the long-term.
Alpha JYM worked quite well, but not in a way that we expected. Two major improvements took place during our first week of use, and those were in terms of energy levels and overall strength.
- Week 1: Three men from our group experienced greater muscle power and were able to perform sturdier movements. This was measured by each member’s ability to move up a weight class during their weekly bench press regime. Most members gained muscle strength during the first week of using Jym Alpha Jym, which allowed them to bench approx. 1-1.5 kgs heavier.
- Week 2: Members were no longer able to keep up and had seemingly lost this increase in muscle power, which tells us that the initial effects may have been placebo. However, energy levels continued to rise significantly within 30 minutes to an hour after product use.
- Week 3: Members experienced explosive energy every time after using the product, which made them want to gym and exercise even if was their off days. Two men reported feeling terrible muscle soreness post-gym, which they attributed to over-exercising.
We unfortunately did not experience an improvement in mental energy or clarity. While an increase in physical power is great, we oftentimes need a better mental edge in order to stay motivated and achieve our goals.
You can get Alpha JYM from BodyBuilding.com for $29.99. Since the product contains 180 capsules, it fortunately will last you an entire month. That’s definitely a price we’ve never seen before. Testosterone boosters that contain high quality ingredients typically aren’t sold for cheap, but we’re going to leave it up to you guys to do the judging.
Even though we like Alpha JYM’s formula and price tag, there doesn’t seem to be a 100% money-back guarantee available for the product. Every single company should have a hassle-free refund policy because it allows us customers to shop without any doubts or worries. This is perhaps something JYM can improve on.
Directions of Use
While you use Alpha JYM, you are definitely encouraged to stay active and keep your body fit. Not only will this be beneficial for your physical and mental state but it will also help you notice the development of results. In fact, if you don’t push yourself to do rigorous exercise while using a strong, muscle-building t-booster such as Alpha JYM, you could potentially see unwanted effects such as aggressive behavior and an increase in body weight without muscle buildup.
On days when you do exercise, you are recommended to take 1 serving (3 capsules) half an hour before your workout. You should then take another serving (3 capsules) afterwards.
On days when you don’t exercise, you should take 1 serving twice a day with a meal. This could be once with breakfast (3 capsules) and another time with lunch (3 capsules).
We’re not very fond of multiple capsule servings. Let’s be honest here – if you had the option of being able to take only 1 capsule for the same results, you would pick it.
Alpha JYM by JYM Supplement Science is a very good t-booster that was able to provide us with high levels of energy for 3 weeks straight. Our users enjoyed this burst of energy during the first week because it created the illusion that they had increased muscle power and endurance at the gym. However, our men did experience dreadful muscle aches by the 3rd week.
Our job here is to compare products against each other in order to find the best one. Since Alpha JYM works well in the short-term to boost energy and motivation, and is sold for quite an affordable price, we believe that it may suit the needs of some of our readers. In our experience, using Alpha JYM brings out this very explosive, fiery alter ego, which, if you’re a very serious athlete or bodybuilder, may be great. The product in no way substitutes your trips to the gym, so you’re not just suggested but are actually required to engage in heavy, muscle-building exercise. So Alpha GYM is the definite go-to if you’re keen on gaining massive muscles.
That being said, if you’re looking for an effective t-booster but aren’t picturing your future self as a hot-blooded, no neck man with bulky arms and giant gains, you’re better off with something like UpLift, which mimics the same effects that an increase in testosterone levels would bring, except you’ll be waking up feeling smarter, shaper and with better clarity. If you’ve tried UpLift before and found that it wasn’t for you then Alpha JYM is certainly next on the list. Either way, make your move today and become the man you’ve always wanted to be!