Maximum Nutrition Thermo Test
Is This Test Booster As “Hardcore” As It Claims To Be?
Thermo Test claims that their formula can reduce estrogen and increase testosterone levels, therefore leading to increased muscle gain, fat burn and energy. If this is your first time hunting for a testosterone booster, we’ll spoil the haunting surprise for you right now by letting you know that there are far too many options to choose from. Your head will start to hurt way before you decide to click on that “Add to Cart” button. To prevent that and to make the selection process a lot easier for you, we’ve created a list of our top 5 rated testosterone supplements, all of which have been hand picked by our board of Editors and carefully tested over a course of 30 days. To save yourself a great deal of time, check out that list right now by clicking here. Or to find out more about Thermo Test, keep reading.
Taking a closer look at Thermo Test’s…
“Thermo Test Fat Burning And Energy Compound” 1,135 mg
Guggul Lipid Extract
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Black Pepper Extract
“Thermo Test Testosterone and Anti-Estrogen Compound” 2,005 mg
Suma Root powder
Wild Oat Extract
Vitamin B3 40 mg
Zinc 15 mg
Vitamin B6 3 mg
Mechanisms Of Action
- Most of the ingredients from the “Fat Burn” complex may help you shred by decreasing appetite and increasing energy levels. One ingredient in particular however, has been shown to prevent the formation of new fat cells, and that’s Black Pepper Extract. Unlike other testosterone supplements, Thermo Test specifically claims to be able to help with fat burn and weight loss, so these are thing that we’re definitely going to look out for during our trials.
- The testosterone-boosting, estrogen-cutting complex contains ingredients that may be able to get the job done. The effects of these compounds have not been concluded and further research with human trials is necessary.
- The formula does contain 15 mg of Zinc, which is 100% of the recommended daily intake. Having a deficiency in Zinc may lead to lowered levels of testosterone so it’s great that Thermo Test can provide you with all the zinc your body needs each day.
- Week 1: We woke up with much more energy than usual. This energy helped us stay focus and really driven to get work done at the office. We were certainly excited to see what kind of results would take place in week 2.
- Week 2: Our general appetite decreased and we started to eat many smaller meals throughout the day rather than 3 big, filling meals. We were getting a bit worried about where this would lead to because weight loss is not exactly one of our goals.
- Week 3: Energy levels stayed up despite appetite loss but we noticed no improvements in muscle strength and power. When we did to go gym, we felt more inclined to do cardio than weight lifting.
- Week 4: Three members lost around 5 lbs (+/- 2) by month’s end. Fat loss occurred most in the stomach and arm regions.
Thermo Test doesn’t come cheap. Each bottle, which is a month’s supply, costs $81.81 on Amazon.com. If you don’t have a strict budget then this price probably doesn’t bother you, in which case you can move on and read the next sections below. However, based on the results that we got after using Thermo Test for a month, we truly think that the product could be sold for a more affordable price.
Even if Thermo Test were using the highest quality ingredients in the market, the price of the product could still be lowered and made more affordable. If you like the product then spending $80 could be worth it, but what happens if you’re completely unsatisfied with the results? There is no mention of a money-back guarantee on Amazon.com about this product.
Directions of Use
You should take 4 capsules at once prior to your workout. If it’s your day off from the gym then you can take 4 capsules in the morning or after work. Thermo Test could make you more aggressive, which wouldn’t be the best attitude to have at the office.
If your main goal is to achieve weight loss, fat burn and decreased appetite then you should certainly consider buying Thermo Test. We noticed a slight reduction in belly and arm fat within 30 days without increasing our workout routine or modifying our diet. Nevertheless, rather than paying over $80 a month, we would personally prefer adopting a healthier diet and exercising more, because this is a much more natural process, meaning it’s beneficial for the long-term. If $80 a month sounds like a breeze to you then we say give it a try, but in case the price tag is too hefty then learn about other top-rated products here.