TEST FREAK by PHARMA FREAK
Go Hard or Go Home With This Muscle Building Test Stimulator
First thing that we need to get out of the way – this supplement is designed for super serious athletes who are hoping to get massive muscle gains and an uncontrollable energy boost to pump it at the gym. So unless you’re sure and confident that you’ll be spending most of your time curling iron at the gym, walk away and check out some of our other top-rated supplements.
Another benefit that Test Freak promises to bring to the table is increased libido and sex drive. They claim to have a “one-of-a-kind” formula capable of increasing free test levels and overall test levels. As much as we’d love to join the craze going on about natural testosterone boosters, our Editors have let us in on a little secret – the only ingredient in the entire world that has been proven to increase testosterone levels is DAA (D-Aspartic Acid). That being said, let’s cross our fingers and hope that Test Freak has got it right.
Taking a closer look at TEST FREAK’s…
Vitamin B6 10.5 mg
Magnesium 90 mg
Zinc 30 mg
Proprietary Testosterone Support Complex 2.1 g
Proprietary DHT Support Complex 280 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract
Stinging Nettle Extract
Proprietary Estrogen Support Complex 150 mg
Mechanisms Of Action
There’s nothing more disappointing than coming across a supplement company who makes themselves seem over-qualified by creating false promises. In order for a product to perform as promised, it needs to contain effective ingredients that have been clinically shown to work at proper dosages. TEST FREAK promises to boost testosterone levels in men, which we know through research can only be achieved by D-AA (D-Aspartic Acid). So why is this essential ingredient missing from the “breakthrough” formula? Well, no point of us focusing on the negative. Let’s talk about how the ingredients in TEST FREAK can benefit your energy, sex drive and strength…
- Studies have continued to show that Fenugreek extract creates no impact on testosterone levels in both men and women. The herb does, however, emulate the effects of increased testosterone by increasing energy and improving sexual performance. So if you feel better, stronger and with higher sex drive after taking the supplement, don’t misunderstand and think that you now have higher T levels in your system. But it really doesn’t matter because results are results nonetheless.
- Tribulus terrestris has been speculated to be capable of increasing blood and urine testosterone levels. However, research concludes otherwise. In one study, the herb was administered to 11 Australian rugby players for 5 weeks. While physical strength increased during that period of time, testosterone levels in their systems did not.
- Week 1: I experienced higher energy levels and more strength by week’s end. And all my colleagues seem to agree. Since the product is geared towards gym junkies, we forced ourselves to hit the gym at least 4 times this week. The ingredients definitely kicked in and worked their magic because we felt more aggressive and physically driven during exercise.
- Week 2: During week 2, we wanted to check out what would happen if you took TEST FREAK without engaging in exercise. You guessed it – a build up of anxiety, leading to aggressive and impulsive behavior. Even if training your body isn’t something you do for a living, make sure you lift some heavy weights while using TEST FREAK.
- Week 3: TEST FREAK continued to provide high energy levels. It felt great to wake up to a stronger and more energized body but at the same time we weren’t gaining the focus we needed to be productive at work.
- Week 4: As much as we loved the physical strength that TEST FREAK gave us, we needed to stop using the product because it was making us counter-productive at the office.
TEST FREAK is a great option for those who live outside the U.S. because the product is available for purchase in pretty much every continent. Assuming that you live in the U.S., however, you can get the product off of BodyBuilding.com, MuscleAndStrength.com and Vitamins2You.com. A month’s stock costs only $19.99! We’ve never seen a price this low for a testosterone booster…does that say anything about the quality of ingredients?
Two words: NO D-AA. If the product claims to be an emulator, like our Editors’ top choice UpLift, then we would keep our mouths shut. But TEST FREAK clearly mentions that their formula may help increase free testosterone. While the product did work well to boost strength and stamina, it unfortunately does not contain the right ingredients to increase T count.
Directions of Use
You should take 4 capsules of TEST FREAK half an hour after you’ve finished dinner, every night with a glass of water. The product should be used daily for 8 weeks before going on your 2-week break.
As we’ve mentioned above, the main problem with TEST FREAK is that it doesn’t contain DAA (D-Aspartic Acid), meaning it scientifically won’t increase the amount of testosterone in your body. However, given the amount of positive feedback that users have given towards the product, we must admit that it deserves some applause. The ingredients in the formula may not increase your t-levels but what you really care about are results i.e. boosted sex drive, increased energy, muscle gain, in which case the product does succeed to a certain extent.
To conclude, if you’re a gym junkie looking for the best t-booster out there to get massive muscles, know that TEST FREAK may or may not work for you. There are other options in the market that have gotten higher ranks, but if those didn’t give you the hunky body you want then we say, give TEST FREAK a shot.