Test X180 ALPHA by Force Factor
Will This ‘Unique’ Test Booster Successfully Transform Into An Alpha Male?
Hoping to wake up one day to more energy, a stronger body, and a youthful attitude? You can start your journey to achieve all that by supplementing with a high quality testosterone booster. Test X180 is a test booster that we purchased from our local GNC store. It wasn’t the ultra cool bottle design, however, that caught our attention. Test X180 is one of, if not the most expensive test booster we have ever bought! If you’re ready to hand over huge amounts of dough per month for a potential boost in testosterone levels then keep on reading!
Taking a closer look at Test X180’s…
Vitamin B1 1 mg
Vitamin B2 1 mg
Vitamin B6 2 mg
Vitamin B12 4 mcg
Zinc 8 mg
Selenium 50 mcg
Copper 1 mg
Manganese 2 mg
“Sexual Performance Blend” 860 mg
Catuaba Bark Extract
“Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix” 350 mg
Stinging Nettle Extract
Mechanisms Of Action
Test X180 contains quite a wide range of ingredients, creating the illusion that the product is very complex, when it fact these compounds do one of the 3 things – promote overall health, boost libido or increase testosterone.
- The first 8 ingredients in the list are all vitamins and minerals that the body needs to maintain high levels of energy and strength. Oftentimes we don’t get sufficient amounts of these minerals from our diet, which can lead to a variety of health complications. If you are currently already using a multivitamin supplement, you may want to pick a testosterone booster without any vitamins in order to prevent taking too much (which can be equally as harmful).
- The “Sexual Performance Blend” contains ingredients that support stronger libido and stronger erections. L-Citrulline may be able to help you get harder, longer lasting erections while Maca Root has been shown to promote libido in both men and women.
- The “Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix” sadly misses one important ingredient, D-Aspartic Acid. While Testofen Fenugreek and Stinging Nettle Extract may promote strength and higher levels of energy, they have not been clinically proven to increase T levels in the body.
- Week 1: Greater libido indeed! Although harder erections did not take place during week 1, we felt a much higher urge to get naughty under the sheets.
- Week 2: We also noticed a smooth, gradual increase in energy levels. The boost of energy felt very natural and not like it was a result from taking something. Another advantage – our days did not end with bad caffeine-induced crashes.
- Week 3: The boost in libido started to slowly decrease by week 3. We decided to discontinue our trial with the product.
As we’ve mentioned before, this product really is quite high up there when it comes to price. One month’s supply costs $139.99 on GNC.com + Shipping. If this price does not suit your budget, we completely understand and recommend that you check out more affordable ones here.
Some users don’t respond well to testosterone boosting supplements, no matter how good the quality of the product is. An increase in testosterone levels may lead to aggressive behavior, acne, anxiety, and more. We want you to have a safe experience during your supplementation with any testosterone boosting products, which is why we always advise for you to stick to the suggested dosage.
Directions of Use
Workout Days: 2 capsules after breakfast, 2 capsules half an hour before exercise.
Non-Workout Days: 2 capsules after breakfast, 2 capsules after lunch.
Test X180 contains well-tolerated ingredients such as Maca Root, L-Citrulline and Testofen Fenugreek, which if taken consistently over a period of time, may lead to stronger sex drive, harder erections and increased energy. The main disadvantage to the product is that it does not contain any ingredients that have been clinically proven to increase testosterone levels. The bottle costs $139.99 and contains enough capsules to last you 1 month, which is possibly the most expensive price we’ve seen. We hope that you’ve found our review helpful! To see more testosterone boosting supplements, click here.