Testo Fuel Anabolic Support Complex
Can This Natural T-Booster Really Help You Pack On The Muscle?
What is Testo Fuel? Well, the manufacturers of the product describe it as an “exhaustively researched muscle building supplement with one very focused aim…to smash down the barriers to growth by opening your testosterone floodgates.” Even though Testo Fuel’s aim seems to be very specified, we all know that an increase in testosterone leads to various benefits, such as enhanced sex drive and higher energy levels. In fact, Testo Fuel claims to be able to improve strength, reduce body fat, boost mood and increase libido. Of course, these are all promises that attract men from pretty much any age group – whether you’re in your 40s and are experiencing the frustration of having a not-so-great middle-aged body or a college student who has been dedicating himself to the gym but just aren’t seeing results.
Testosterone booster formulations vary and while each manufacturer can argue that theirs is the best, the truth can only be seen through results and performance. Since Testo Fuel is one of the most well known t-boosters in the market, we are going to carefully examine its formula, how it works, and of course whether it performs. Get a complete and honest review of Testo Fuel here at TopTestosteroneSupplements.com!
Taking a closer look at Testo Fuel’s…
Vitamin D3 5,000 IU
Vitamin K2 18 mcg
Vitamin B6 5 mg
Magnesium 200 mg
Zinc 10 mg
D-Aspartic Acid 2300 mg
Asian Red Panax Ginseng 100 mg
Fenugreek seed 100 mg
Oyster extract 100 mg
Mechanisms Of Action
Testo Fuel’s formula basically blends together a group of essential vitamins and nutrients with a few potential t-boosting compounds. The nutrients have been included to support overall wellbeing and promote hormone production, while the 4 t-boosters may support low testosterone. Out of the entire ingredients list, we decided to pick out 4 main compounds that are irrefutably the go-getters of the team.
- There are hundreds of different types of amino acids in the body but only a very select few help with sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is one of them. Our bodies aren’t very good at producing DAA because it’s not part of the “essential amino acid” group. That being said, we still need DAA in high amounts in order to maintain good levels of testosterone. Taking DAA orally will boost the availability of testosterone by producing more luteinizing hormone (LH), which will then lead to enhanced energy and libido. DAA has been shown to increase T levels by 40% within 2 weeks of use.
- Oyster Extract has been used for centuries as a natural sex drive booster. Clinical trials have shown that oyster extract does in fact work to enhance sexual health and improve your sex life by providing the body with sufficient amounts of Zinc. Zinc is a nutrient that the body needs in order to produce hormones such as luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone. Although oyster extract may not necessarily increase the amount of testosterone in your body, it may provide the same benefits that you would get from increased T levels, i.e. increased sex drive.
- Fenugreek Extract is a famous testosterone booster that comes from Ayurvedic medicine. Fenugreek contains an active compound called diosgenin, which helps the production of testosterone and androgen. However, some research studies have argued that Fenugreek is ineffective at maintaining high levels of testosterone. Nonetheless, the ingredient does work to increase energy, promote physical strength and boost sex drive.
- Vitamin D3 is not an obvious pick, but a deficiency in this nutrient has been linked to lower levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone. We get Vitamin D3 naturally from the sun, which is why those who live in colder climates may be in higher risk of poor sexual health.
The research available on these ingredients has not been concluded, so the descriptions above aren’t guaranteed to happen. The good thing about these ingredients is that they may raise testosterone levels in the short term without causing the same health risks that strong steroid products would.
Testo Fuel has helped many different customers from all over the world to achieve their fitness goal by gaining more muscle and losing body fat. The product does seem to work to enhance testosterone, which we have seen through reports of higher sex drive and increased energy.
However, Testo Fuel won’t transform your body into that God-like physique all on its own. In order to see significant results, it’s very important to keep fit, exercise on a regular basis and eat clean. Making those changes to your life will also improve your mindset by making it more positive and motivated.
Here’s how our experiment with Testo Fuel went…
- Week 1: If there’s one thing that Testo Fuel did successfully, it was giving us hours and hours of explosive energy. After taking 1 complete serving of Testo Fuel (4 capsules), I felt insanely pumped to go to the gym. I followed this drive for the first couple of days but decided that I shouldn’t be pushing my body to follow a regimen that it wasn’t used to. If you don’t regularly go to the gym but want to see major improvements in terms of muscle growth, just make sure that Testo Fuel takes you on a gradual journey.
- Week 2: Deciding not to go to the gym while being on Testo Fuel was possibly the worst decision I could make. I was pretty much bursting with aggression, which would’ve been great for exercise because it stimulates you to the point where you can bench 3 kg heavier than usual without feeling a thing. But working towards a macho bodybuilder–type physique is not what the team and I are personally aiming to achieve.
- Week 3: We didn’t see massive muscle growth but then again we didn’t actually make the effort to train and lift heavy weights everyday. If you take Testo Fuel for at least 60 days and accompany your use with a healthy lifestyle, we don’t doubt that you will see the results you’ve always wanted to.
Testo Fuel is available on Testofuel.com/order. There are many package deals that the company offers but you may want to start off by purchasing 1 bottle, just to see how your body reacts to the formula. Each bottle costs $65.00 and is meant to be a one month supply.
However, the company only offers a 90-day money back guarantee if you’ve purchased 3 bottles or more. In this case, you may want to get the 3-bottle package, which costs $195.00. The refund you get will be the amount you paid minus a $35 administration fee and shipping cost.
Some people are willing to pay anything as long as they get a supplement that works. We completely understand and respect that kind of mindset. Testo Fuel is quite expensive and although that may not stop some of you from buying the product, we would just like to say that there are many other brands who create very similar or even better formulations for a cheaper price. If going for cheaper but better sounds good to you then click here.
There aren’t very many con’s to Testo Fuel besides its price and refund policy. The product did give us good results by boosting energy, which in turn made us exercise more rigorously, but we’re not sure that these results are worth paying $780 a year. The fact that the refund policy is only available for those who buy 3 or more bottles is also quite annoying. Then again, everyone has a different financial situation so whether or not Testo Fuel’s cost is affordable is completely subject to you.
Also, as we’ve mentioned above, it is very important to stay active, maintain a healthy diet and keep hitting the gym if you really want to see yourself packing on those muscles. In fact, Testo Fuel may refuse to give you a refund if they don’t see proof that you’ve performed weight-lifting exercises regularly.
WARNING: Testo Fuel capsules are coated with FD&C Red 40, a red colorant dye that may be dangerous to your health. The dye has been associated with allergic reactions in adults and hyperactivity in children. While Americans continue to ignore the potential risks that come with colorant consumption, experts of the health industry recommend against it. The CSPI (Center for Science in the Public Interest) released a study stating that Red 40 (another name for FD&C Red 40), amongst other commonly used colorants, contains traces of carcinogenic substances. If Testo Fuel is using Red 40 only to improve the appearance of their product then we are certainly not on board.
Directions of Use
There are 120 capsules in each bottle and you are suggested to take 4 capsules a day for 1 month before moving on to the next bottle. This should be done by taking 1 capsule 4 times a day with a meal. The manufacturers also claim that you do not need to cycle your use with Testo Fuel, although cycling may be necessary for those who find the results to be too strong. Please remember to engage in rigorous exercise while using Testo Fuel. You should be working out at least a few times a week in order to see results. Forgetting to accompany the use of a powerful t-booster with exercise may result in man boobs and anxiety buildup.
Testo Fuel would be a great option for those of you who are willing to pay big bucks to gain some muscle. A month’s supply of Testo Fuel costs $65.00 but the refund policy is only applicable if you get their 3-bottle pack, which costs $195.00.
The formula is composed of natural, tested ingredients that may boost testosterone levels without causing worrying side effects. The company also ships worldwide, which makes people around the world have access to a high-quality testosterone booster. Testo Fuel’s most respectable aspect, however, is that they show us plenty of genuine testimonials right on their website. These testimonials are accompanied by before-and-after photos, videos and written reflections that detail the effects and benefits of Testo Fuel.
The only major downside to Testo Fuel is that it uses a potentially toxic food colorant, Red 40, which the CSPI warns is a carcinogen. Some of you may not be too bothered by this, but we’re the kind of people who constantly seek for ways to improve our health and performance, which is why we say ‘no’ to compounds that may possibly harm our bodies in the long-term.
Testo Fuel did give us heaps of energy but by the end it honestly wasn’t doing us any favors. If anything, the massive energy burst was far too overwhelming for our taste. Given the fact that we aren’t your usual gym junkies who are regularly pumping iron to get sleeve-busting arms, we didn’t quite enjoy the “hyped up” feeling because it wasn’t conducive to working. We’re looking for a much cleaner increase in energy, sharper focus, and perhaps better performance in bed.
So as much as we love Testo Fuel, we will continue to support the use of nootropics alongside t-boosters because this will make you have a clearer mind, increased motivation and a boost of confidence. To get what we believe is the best nootropic and t-booster formula, check out UpLift by clicking here.