For Men Aged 45+ Who Want To Gain Back Their “Youthful Mojo”
As we reach our late 30s, 40s and 50s, we begin to notice a gradual decline in our energy levels, overall physical strength, ability to exercise robustly and sex drive. These instances may indicate lower levels of testosterone in your system, which is perfectly natural as we get older. If we allow these symptoms to worsen overtime rather than doing something to improve them, we are essentially allowing nature to take away our sense of manhood. And no one wants that, which is why going for a testosterone supplement may be one of the best decisions you will make this year.
TestRX is one of the more well-known testosterone supplements in the market. That being said, it does not guarantee that it is the best. TestRX promises to help you fight against the results of lower testosterone by boosting energy, improving muscle tone and promoting better erections. To find out whether TestRX is a hit or miss, read the following review.
Taking a closer look at Test RX’s…
Mechanisms Of Action
TestRX unfortunately does not reveal the dosages of each substance – a small red flag but we’ll let this one pass. For now, let’s investigate how TestRX’s primary ingredients work…
- There has been some research showing the promising effects of Tongkat Ali or otherwise known as Malaysian Ginseng on the release of testosterone in men. Results showed that supplementing with Tongkat Ali at a daily basis may help reduce stress, better sleep quality and improve exercise.
- Fenugreek does not boost testosterone levels but can increase libido, muscle gain and energy.
- Vitamin D3 or the “sunshine vitamin” has been proven to improve mood and overall energy levels. We recommend that you supplement with Vitamin D3 whether you go for this product or not.
- Ashwagandha lowers cortisol production, leading to an increase of free testosterone.
- Week 1: Regrettably, I saw no differences in the first week. My other two colleagues, however, reported improved mood and higher energy levels. You can have the most potent formula in the world, but if the ingredients aren’t tolerated well by your body then you won’t see results; that has nothing to do with the manufacturers’ adeptness to create an effective formula but rather your body’s individual chemistry.
- Week 2: By week 2, we noticed increased better focus at the gym and increased physical strength. At point during the day the effects were incredible – collectively as a group, we were able to do an extra set of 10 dumbbell curls on each arm.
- Week 3: Energy levels remained high and we were happy with our improved physical performance at the gym. There were slight improvements in the libido department but not to a point that made us excited to share. In other words, we were able to retain wood but there was no increase in sexual desire, so it felt slightly unnatural.
There are 3 different package options:
- Package 1 – One-month supply for $59.99
- Package 2 – Three-month supply for $119.98
- Package 3 – Five-month supply for $179.97
To order yourself a package, get on TestRX’s official website and fill in your personal details, including Name, Address, Country, State, Zip Code, E-mail and Phone Number. You will then be redirected to the next page, where you can select your preferred package and fill in your payment info. The order can be made with your credit card or PayPal account.
Do we think TestRX’s price justifies itself? It would to those who aren’t expecting long-term beneficial results.
TestRX does not show a full supplement facts label on their official website, meaning they aren’t transparent about the dosages of each ingredient. Since the product did give us pretty good results, though, we’re choosing not to make a big fuss about it.
Directions of Use
Take 2 capsules a day with or without a meal. The manufacturers recommend that you continue using the product for a minimum of 3-6 months in order to see maximum results.
TestRX is designed for men above the age of 45 who want more energy, harder erections and increased muscle tone. Our experiment only went on for three weeks (we can only test a product for a limited amount of time before moving on to the next one), and during that time we did see some good results i.e. increased energy, better mood and harder erections. The firmer wood didn’t quite do the trick for us, however, because it did not occur as a result of increased libido and sex drive. Still, TestRX has pretty good value and can be a good option for some of our older readers.