UpLift T-Boost “Body Fuel”
The Best Natural T-Booster Available?
Read More About the Ultimate T-Booster with a Twist… Blown Away!
There is more to Project NooYou’s “UpLift” T-Boost style “Body Fuel” than just a badass looking design and a handful of far out ingredients (Nootropics)…
You see the product was born out of the struggles of one man, and comes packing one hell of an inspirational story behind it for those feeling a little disappointed with what they’ve achieved so far in life.
It all began some 5 years ago when the company’s CEO, Mark Madison, was told by his Physician he was looking at 2 years left to live – the result of liver failure from years of heavy alcohol abuse. That was a hard reality slap, and it all came about because Madison had chosen the life of a non-achiever.
In his words, he settled for an office job that he hated, sitting at 250 lbs. on a 5’8” frame he cared very little about his diet and overall health, he was a procrastinator and despite having big ambitions and a sharp brain – could never take action.
After eventually losing his job due to alcohol and drugs things only got worse and suffering yellow skin and eyes and breathing pains, Madison had to finally take action or succumb to the future laid out by the Doc.
As often goes, Mark Madison left the Physician and immediately hit the bottle heavy for the rest of the week. But this is where the story gets interesting as waking after a particularly heavy night with the mother of all hangovers, Madison realized it was time to finally take action and overcome his addictions, while focusing on his health and to make something of himself.
Today the man stands at 175 lbs. of ripped muscle by the look of his before and after pictures, hasn’t touched a drop of alcohol in 5 years and is now CEO of the successful company LIFT, that not only specialize in human performance, but also make the supplement we are reviewing today.
How did that come about? Well the Uplift supplement features the very nootropic formula he wrote to help get him in shape and focused enough to stay in the gym – and out of the bar!
What makes Lift an interesting company is that they rely on much more than just supplements (which I’ll come onto shortly) to evoke positive results from their clients. An example of this would be the inclusion of a range of Self-Hypnosis tracks designed to aid focus, productivity, and motivation to train, that you listen to while on the course of supplements.
Madison initially used the supplements for his own benefit, but the results were so incredibly impressive that he felt obliged to share with others. Even approaching 40 years of age, Madison feels like he’s living his prime years.
He hopes to help people all over the world to develop the best, ultimate versions of themselves. That means a stronger body, a sharper mind and a confident attitude.
The moral of the story? If a person so lost to alcohol can turn his life around for the better, so can you. Every day you get the opportunity to do better, to make something out of your life, to create a “better” version of yourself.
Taking a closer look at the Uplift supplement…
Servings Per Bottle: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin D3 3,000 IU
Virility Blend – 550 mg
Asian Red Panax Ginseng
Vitality Blend – 103 mg
Grit Blend – 445 mg
D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate
Mechanisms Of Action
When taking a look at a product’s ingredients, it’s important to investigate the way in which these ingredients work and whether or not said ingredients have been subjected to clinical research. A very common yet very serious red flag is when supplement companies use cheap ingredients that haven’t been proven to work in replacement of their more effective and expensive alternatives. You will soon learn that UpLift has not fallen into this trap.
- The first two ingredients on the list are Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D3, which at first may not seem like relevant choices. However, both these vitamins have an important role in hormone production, which is why supplementing with them and thus preventing deficiency is a smart idea.There have been studies that test the effects of consuming a completely Vitamin B6-free diet. Of course doing so is completely unrealistic as we do acquire small amounts of Vitamin B6 from certain types of food, but the goal of these studies was to find the difference in health conditions of organisms that received Vitamin B6 vs. those who did not. In one study, for instance, it was found that male rats lacking Vitamin B6 in their diet had a considerable reduction in testosterone levels. Vitamin B6 is thought to help maintain healthy levels of testosterone by inhibiting the enzyme aromatase, which boosts estrogen (female hormone) in men.
Vitamin D3, on the other hand, is slightly different. Vitamin D3 is called a ‘vitamin’ possibly to reduce complications and/or misunderstandings. Truth be told, the vitamin is actually a pro-hormone, meaning its primary function is to aid with the body’s natural process of manufacturing essential hormones. Vitamin D3 increases T-levels by releasing more LH or luteinizing hormone, which then communicates with the male testicles to ramp up testosterone output. It is recommended to take up to 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily to notice significant improvements in physical strength and sex drive. Each serving of UpLift contains 3,000 IU, which is perfect for both beginners and long-term users.
- The second group of ingredients in UpLift’s formula is called The Virility Blend. Here’s where things start to get a little sexy. The Virility Blend is composed of ingredients that enhance sex drive in both men and women, maximize pleasure and strengthen erection strength in males. Let’s take a look at what we’ve got:Glad to see the absolute must-have testosterone-boosting ingredient, Asian Red Panax Ginseng, on UpLift’s list. There is a powerful active substance in Panax Ginseng called ginsenosides. Ginsenosides predominantly work by reducing anxiety, lowering stress and promoting feels of calmness and focus. Doing so leads to a snowball of other benefits, including: improved testosterone production in men, enhanced mental function, and lowered risk of diseases. Panax Ginseng is a popular choice for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction and for women with menopause-induced low libido. Just a dash of this incredible herb can really make a difference to adult playtime.The Virility Blend also contains Oyster Extract, which is a very well-known aphrodisiac. Oyster Extract has been shown to stimulate sexual desire in both men and women when used consistently.
- Next up on the list is The Vitality Blend. The goal of The Vitality Blend is to increase physical energy, strength and endurance. In this blend, you will find ingredients that can successfully reduce fatigue, leaving you full of spirit and with feelings of excitement.The Vitality Blend’s star ingredient is curcumin, an extract of the spice turmeric. Curcumin has been shown to reduce fatigue, help with muscle recovery and support fat loss. This supplement is most suitable for active people who are looking for an extra kick of vigor. There unfortunately is a big issue with curcumin – the chemical structure of this herb is too large and therefore cannot be easily absorbed in the body. This is when our next ingredient, Piperine comes in handy. Piperine’s main role is to increase the absorption and bioavailability of other minerals and nutrients. Piperine is commonly combined with curcumin to amplify the ingredient’s effects.
- The Grit Blend is possibly the most fascinating out of the three. It consists of D-Aspartic Acid and Fenugreek Extract – two of the most powerful testosterone-boosting ingredients in the market. D-Aspartic Acid, particularly in Calcium Chelate form (which is the one used in UpLift’s formula) has been scientifically verified to increase t-levels by 40% in 14 days. D-Aspartic Acid appears to be well tolerated by most people when used in low doses and can be used to gain a boost of drive and ambition during exercise.Meanwhile, Fenugreek Extract is a fantastic supplement to use during a body-transformation journey because it can boost your physical aptness and provide you with a slight boldness to really push through those hard workouts.
A very respectable aspect of UpLift’s formula is that it’s suitable for both men and women. The ingredients used target the needs of both the male and female body, which is frankly quite rare to find in other testosterone-boosting supplements. Most women are fearful of using testosterone levels because they live under the misconception that more testosterone = a beefy, hulk-like physique. Fortunately, this does not appear to be the case, says science. Research studies have been conducted for decades examining the relationship with testosterone levels and muscle gain in women. It has been shown that the two are not related or dependent on each other. In other words, increased levels of testosterone in woman’s body do not necessarily lead to massive gains. In fact, GH (growth hormone) has more of an impact on muscle strength and growth in women. The point is – ladies should not be scared to use a supplement with testosterone-boosting ingredients out of plain ignorance.
- Week 1: As a supplement expert, I should warn you that it’s best not to expect too much during your first week with a new testosterone-booster. It’s almost as if the ingredients need time to be integrated into your body’s system to be able to produce significant results. However, UpLift proved itself different from other supplements right from the get-go.Energy – An incredible lift in energy levels that took place gradually. The increase in energy was very easy to tolerate and did not feel overly compelling. You know that feeling you get when you’re having a fantastic day? We felt that way every single day.Sex Drive – Not too much of a change but there was a still a slight boost in sex drive.Strength & Endurance – During my first week with UpLift, I went to the gym 4 times, as recommended in the transformation program. By the end of my week, I was able to run for an extra 10 minutes without feeling any more tired that I usually did and I increased my bench press weight by 1 kg. Other members in the group who did not workout during the first week did not notice results similar to mine but felt more driven to exercise.Lean Muscle Growth – I gained 2 lbs by the end of week 1, which is a good thing given the fact that I had been eating clean and exercising consistently. There was barely any difference in the way my body looked but I was very satisfied with my weight progress.
- Week 2:Energy– UpLift not only made us more energized but it made us feel less stressed and anxious. This resulted in improved cognitive performance at the office.
Sex Drive – Many members reported feeling more excited and sensitive during sex. One member was able to retain his erection for longer without feeling anxious.
Strength & Endurance – Was able to add 5 reps to each exercise set.
Lean Muscle Growth – Bigger arms and reduced belly fat.
- Week 3:Energy– Energy levels stayed high for 6-8 hours throughout the day until I would feel a slight drop by the evening.Sex Drive – A significant boost in libido and improved erection strength. For the first time in years I felt incredibly young and very capable of impressing my wife in the bedroom!Strength & Endurance – Increased my bench press by 3 kg and added 10 reps to each exercise set.Lean Muscle Growth – Increased arm and abdominal muscle definition, as shown in the picture.
- Week 4: Week 4 is probably when most of us were truly blown away by the product. Here’s the thing – with most supplements, it’s very rare to notice consistent results in the long-term because in most cases the ingredients aren’t of high enough quality or aren’t included in proper dosages. With UpLift, even after hitting the 4-week mark, we still felt the same benefits that we did in previous weeks, except they were stronger and more noticeable. This shows how UpLift’s benefits develop cumulatively over a period of time and how the supplement is still rewarding even in the long run. Although we were satisfied with the results that we received over the course of 4 weeks, we would highly recommend for you to continue your use of UpLift for at least 90 days. Unlike other members of the team, who only tried out the product for 1 month, I stuck to the product for 90 consecutive days. I can therefore verify that doing so is the better route to take. Giving your body at least 3 months to fully adapt to a certain supplement will make the process feel much more valuable.
For those interested in the manufacturer’s complete 90-day Transformation program, the system is sold for $199.97 and comes with: 3 bottles of UpLift, 3 bottles of NooShift, eBooks that target the body, mind and spirit, self-hypnosis tracks, and several gift vouchers. This is truly an incredible deal that’s unlike anything we’ve seen before.
Directions of Use
We wholeheartedly recommend UpLift to any man or woman who want to get a glimpse of what it’s like to kickass at life by achieving and maintaining a great physique, conquering the mind and getting in touch with the ultimate version of yourself…at any age! UpLift can be ordered as a standalone product but as we’ve pointed out above, we would highly suggest that you try out the company’s 90-day Body, Mind & Spirit Transformation Program. Go to UpLift’s official website now and enter the zone of success.